Re: Spit Ignition Key Substitution Chart

To: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spit Ignition Key Substitution Chart
From: "J.Raymond Lynch" <raylynchnj@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:46:48 -0400
Hello Isaac,
I'm new to this list, presently searching for a Spitfire to complement my
Healey.
I have been enjoying the recent discussions of high performance Spitfires,
and I noticed you list a 74 Spitfire 6.
I know what it is, but can you tell me how well it works?  Is the engine
change worth the effort?  This must be a modification that many have
considered at some time, so can you give us the skinny?
TIA
Ray
BJ8(Healey 3000)
and looking for an interestingly modified Spitfire.