Keys

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Keys
From: SpitfireKP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 22:34:53 EDT
I have looked everywhere for a place where I can get my 74 Spitfire key
copied, including England. No one carries the right blank. I only have one key
and I would like to make some copies. Does anyone know how I can get my hands
on a blank? Furthermore, I purchased my Spitfire w/ one key. Only after I
nearly bent my only ignition key in half trying to unlock my door did I figure
out that there is a different key for the door. Anyone know where I can get
one of those?

KRIS POWELL