Bulletins

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Bulletins
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 11:58:09 -0700
Thanks for the outstanding support for this project.  We have had 50
people who have ordered copies of the bulletins and most have
volunteered to help with the transcription.

As soon as I finish typing this message, I am off to the printers to
have the copies done.  So at this time the order desk is officially
"CLOSED"

For those of you who will be helping transcribe the documents, Andy Mace
has graciously volunteered to Coordinate/Format/Edit the documents in
preparation for uploading to the internet.

With all the help, this should be completed in a very short time and the
documents will be on line for the benefit of all.

Regards and Thanks,
Joe Curry

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer