Re: Air tool lubrication

To: Pat Catchpole <Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Air tool lubrication
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:48:31 -0400
Due to the interest in my question, I thought I would respond to the list.  I
was
able to contact the manufacturer and found that it was, indeed, a typo., the
SAECO Oil should have read SAE30 Oil.  The interest generated is most apprecited
and underscores the concern all have for determining the proper fluif. :-)

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton