Re: About those soft top covers I had

To: Joe Whalley <jw@mail09.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: About those soft top covers I had
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 18:58:30 -0400
Joe,
IMHO, I thing it's a disservice and counterproductive to have fellow list
members bidding (against each other) for an item.  What I've done is to
remove the issue of "whada-ya-gime-fer-it" and decide what I believe to
be a reasonable price for the item.  I state that in the post and the
decision of who gets it is quite clear -- first come first serve.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton