RE: diffy replacement

To: "'Ryan Smith'" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: diffy replacement
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@iwaccu.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:12:38 -0700
Okay, you asked so..."you don't have to take out the gas tank".
You DO have to remove the panel between the gas tank and the passenger =
compartment. Undo the screws securing the panel then get my hands behind =
it at top and bottom and pull gently. This bends it in the middle and =
lets it out from behind the seat belt reels.=20
Good luck

Nick Moseley
76 Spitfire
84 Volvo S/W (yes, I can now confirm an engine hoist easily fits in a =
Volvo Wagon)=20