Another twist: spit brake master cylinder

To: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@iwaccu.com>, "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>
Subject: Another twist: spit brake master cylinder
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 16:42:57 -0500
Listers,

what about a GT6 m/c?  It is again different.... output lines are on the
inboard side (dual system), standard 3/16 lines... etc.  The bias is 70/30
(rumor is there is also a 50/50 out there, maybe on a mk 3  GT6)... point
being,   the GT and spit shared "most" of the bulkhead and "all" of the
frame...  where's the problem.

PS:  considered a Wilwood or Airheart racing system (so long as you're
bleeping with your brakes?) or, alternatively, an inline  brake
proportioning valve available from any race shop?

dave T