RE: Carb leaking gas

To: "'GatesDavid@aol.com'" <GatesDavid@aol.com>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Carb leaking gas
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 07:43:10 -0700
Another thing to look out for is that the fuel isn't just dripping from
that spot, but spilling out through the air cleaner from the carb
throat.  Oftentimes on my GT6 the needle valves in the carbs jam up, and
then the float bowls overfill.  The fuel then comes up through the jet
spills out into the aircleaner assembly.

Congrats on your new baby!

Michael
michael_bayrock@bctransit.com