Incognito

To: "List Spitfire" <Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Incognito
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:15:26 +0100
Sorry to bomb the list with this one, but I need an identity. I've been
given a book order by VTR from someone whose address
is P.O. Box 35164 in NC. I've also got the rest of the address including
the zip code
but the person who lives there has forgotten to provide their name. Could
'whoever it is'
please contact me off list?

John Macartney

"Life at Triumph" in print - unique pictures and lots more. See info at
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook/
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998.
You can order your book through:

UK   THE AUTHOR:                                 jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
The book will NOT be available from shops - only from the Author and Agents