Re: Possible to polish windshield?

To: "Joe Whalley" <jw@mail09.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: Possible to polish windshield?
From: "Chris Leah" <crl@intekom.co.za>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:09:35 +0200
Joe
I have been told that metal polish (trade name Brasso out here and the UK)
with lots of elbow grease will definitely help the situation. I would be
careful about using drill mounted polishing mops and metal polish as you
could cut too fast. Rubbing compound would be a no-no in my book.
Regards
Chris Leah
Durban, South Africa