And the activities begin!!!

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: And the activities begin!!!
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:21:09 -0700
Hi Listers!

Went to the judging thing in Long Beach on saturday. I didn't realize that
it was "training "for the judges at Triumphest! So, now I'm a Triumphest
judge! It was really fun and very interesting-good information for preparing
Nigel. (Even dirty-they judged him as a Gold!!!) Of course, judges aren't
allowed to judge their own catagories-so, I should be pretty objective
seeing as I really only have interest in Spitfires! It really makes it more
exciting to be involved like that.

This coming sunday, the San Diego British CAr  day at Bonsall will take
place-and Nigel and I will be there-we have to leave here  no later than
7AM!!!-but, we'll be there. Hope to see some other Listers there! I'll make
a little report when I get back. Well, must go and put my weather stripping
on!

Talk to you all later,

Laura G.
'78 BRG Spitfire named Nigel