Marmots and Raisins and Bears, Oh my! [was: Question for a slow day on t

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Marmots and Raisins and Bears, Oh my! [was: Question for a slow day on the list.]
From: Conn <conn@wctc.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:13:44 -0500

Dave Terrick wrote:

> We have indeed been down this road... it stands for Marmot!!!
>
> This also explains its' absence on the larger displacement TR's as marmots
> were simply not up to the task of motivating a TR series chassis.

OK, now let me get this straight.

A raisin is responsible for controlling idle speed and a pair of marmots hold
the bonnet down.

Could somebody please tell me what sort of flora or fauna is responsible for my
'80 Spit's tendency to list toward the drivers side?

(and to keep this post semi-useful, does anyone have a pair of sun visors
they're not using? I also need a driver's side interior door latch lever.)

-- Conn  (conn@wctc.net)

History shows again and again,
how nature points out the folly of man.