Re: Vinyl paint?

To: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>,
Subject: Re: Vinyl paint?
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:17:07 -0400
I have also used these trim (Satin Black) and bumper paints...not a gloss
but not flat either. They have worked great. The brand I had success with
was marHyde. They make several products for the body shop
professional...which I am NOT! and all seem to work well. They seem to have
a higher solids content than many of the DIY paint products you find in
other retail outlets.

Cheers
Keith Stewart

----------
> From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
> To: Kirby T. Kenyon <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>; Spitfires
<spitfires@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Vinyl paint?
> Date: Thursday, September 24, 1998 6:22 PM
>
> I have had experience with this vinyl paint and it is all good.
>
> There are actually several types, one is specifically for vinyl
interiors.
> Provided that the material is ABSOLUTELY clean and you use LIGHT coats or
> per instructions, the finish is as good as factory.  Be warned that it is
> difficult to remove runs if you over apply...
>
> There is a similar product for the flat black parts of the TR series.. it
is
> called "Bumper and  trim Black" by Sem (as is the vinyl dye).  It too
works
> wonders on grilles, TR6 tails, black wipers, windshield surrounds, etc.
It