1968 Mk3 Spitfire for sale- Connecticut

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1968 Mk3 Spitfire for sale- Connecticut
From: George Moore <gmoore01@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:07:08 -0700
Spitters,
        Due to an unfortunate lack of interest on my daughters' part, we have
decided to part with her Spitfire. We are the third owner. It starts and
drives. No smoke or knocks. Has 68,000 original miles and is "Wedgwood
Blue. Has new top. No radio.Clutch does not slip. Transmission seems fine.
Very minor rust. Wire wheels and also disk wheels. Could use some brake
work, as it has sat in the garage for last 6 years. Not registered, but we
have driven up and down the street.  Asking $1900.00 .  Please reply off
list. Thanks.

George Moore (Lebanon, Connecticut)
1968 SpitFire Mk3  (Comm. #FD26410L)
Father-Daughter project/Daughter-Father project