SCCA Runoffs Spitfire for sale

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SCCA Runoffs Spitfire for sale
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 08:26:32 EDT
Does anyone want a FP Spitfire project with SCCA Logbook showing a couple of
Runoffs appearances back in the late seventies early eighties? I have body,
two sets of fiberglass, roll cage and log book from original car. I also have
another 1500 Spitfire rolling chassis with supposedly good stock 1500 engine.
There is enough here to build a whole car with Runoffs history. Price
$100-1000 depending on how much of it you want. Would also swap for nearly
anything especially a cheap motorcycle to take to the track. Will also sell
two sets of fiberglass seperately.

Tim Suddard
Publisher/ Grassroots Motorsports