Re: Spitfire Commercial

To: "Chip Mautz" <clmautz@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Commercial
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:53:54 -0700
Chip-

I am soo jealous! If I'm not out and about with Nigel-I usually have on CNN
(Yep-I'm a news junky-I'be been to "Politically Incorrect " almost as many
times as Ariana Huffington! It's a whole other story)-I've really got to
start watching Speedvision more often. Hey! I wonder if you write them-would
they give you (or sell you) a copy ?

Laura G. and Nigel-who says hi to Ole Smokey