Alpine Area Car Show

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alpine Area Car Show
From: Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:09:14 -0400
YES !!! Finally a car show I can drive to!!!  Not having overdrive and lack
of any knowledge of local car shows this summer (the year that I get my car
on the road) has had me down.  Until this e-mail!!  Thanks for posting
this.  I will be there - WITH the windshield sticker!!!

John Cousins, Perry, OH
'77 Spitfire

http://members.aol.com/Deejayaust/spitfire1.html

Dave Simpson <dsimpson@ds2.ncweb.com> on 09/16/98 09:16:45 AM