When will they learn?

Subject: When will they learn?
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 23:41:42 -0700
Hi everyone-

It's been so nice here-80 with a lovely fresh breeze. And a jacket with the
top down in the evening! So, I've been tempting fate and really driving
Nigel.
But, it happened again today-(no, some 19 year old surfer dude didn't call
me "ma'am". )
2 guys stood looking at my Nigel, ooing and ahhing and then the words came
"that sure is a nice midget you've got there" followed by,"Triumph-they made
a midget too, didn't they?"

Some car owners work is from sun to sun-
But a Triumph owners work is never done!

Have a great sunday!

Laura G. and 'Ni-(no, it's not an MG) gel' ;-)

Lucas Factory Motto-
A good day's work- and home before dark!