Spitfire Decal Report

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Decal Report
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@tempest.nac.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 18:09:23 -0400
Hi Everyone.

I just got back from Moss' Motors East "Fallfest", held in Dover, NJ this
Saturday.  They had a good turnout for the event, over 145 cars.

The bad news was that there was only ONE Triumph or Spitfire Mail List
decal displayed on a car -- mine!

However there was a lot of interest in the mail list, generated by that one
sticker.  Several times during the day, I was asked was it was all about.
In other conversations with folks who were restoring cars, I pointed out
that the answer to their questions were only a click of the mouse away.

Friday, I was in Whippany, NJ for the "TRials 98", national meet of the
Six-Pack Triumph Club.   None there either, although one guy had an excuse,
his car had no windshield!

C'mon guys, lets show our pride in the comraderie of list members, and
DISPLAY those things!   It really helps promote the hobby of Triumph
Enthusiasm.

Yours Truly

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO