Re: SCCA plaque

To: Neil McAllister <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: SCCA plaque
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 15:44:01 -0500
Neil,

The Roadster Factory has them. I'm waiting for mine!

Now, let's make sure we're talking the same dash badge:

        Is it rectangular (3 1/4" x 1 1/2")?
        Has a seal and reads "SCCA National Champion"?

If so, this is the one I'm waiting on from TRF.
If not, then I don't know.

Reference: http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/dashbadge.html

Cheers!

Vic

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)