Re: tonneau still wanted

To: "Chip Mautz" <clmautz@yahoo.com>, "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: tonneau still wanted
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 09:58:15 -0700
Oh yeah! I have to agree-a tonneau is the next best LBC accessory to a cell
phone with AAA and your mechanics number on speed dial!
Around here, we have "marine layer" the creeps in-and a tonneau cover is
great so that you don't come back from dinner and have to drive home in damp
seats. And if you're a GIRL- and tonneau with one side on makes you look les
friendly, less inviting to would be stalkers! So, it's really handy.
Oh, btw-I use mind because I'm too lazy to put the cover on, sometimes. And
also to keep my record of almost four months topless! (And we did have some
light rain.)

Ta Daa!  :-)

Laura G. and 'Nigel'