Hot GT6 engine and trans for sale

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hot GT6 engine and trans for sale
From: "Thomas Carney" <panacea19@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 10:59:12 PDT
  Well I finally made it up tp school.  Now to the point.   Yesterday I
was stopped by a man who said he had an engine and trans for a GT6.  He
said the trans was completely rebuilt.  The engine was rebuilt as well
bored out and said it had a "big cam" in it headers too I believe.  He
has put about $4500 into it but said he would sell for $1000.  He has
all the reciets for parts and the machine shop, everything.  Apparently
his father used to race GT6s.  He is located in Sharon Mass.  If you are
interested let me know, I have is phone number.
Tom