Last Day

To: Spit Fires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Last Day
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:14:44 +0000
Today is my last day at work :-) & :-(

Anyway from tonight this e-mail address will disappear so don't send any
junk here.

I am going to be e-mail less for about two weeks until I start back a
Uni when my address will look something like this.
james.carpenter@csm.uwe.ac.uk not share what the user name will look
like jcarpenter of jcarpen whatever.  Provided I find somewhere to live
in the next two weeks I'll be back.

Anyway I'm getting the block back from the machine shop tomorrow (ready
yesterday but no time) got all the bit's though the post, and I am going
to put another new engine in the Spit.   1500, will be so much better
than the current 1500 wish I had don this in the first place, but for
the 30 quid the 1300 cost my the gamble was worth it.

Have fun,

don't do anything stupid like cash your cars (them that are working like
mine!), not so much the drivers I'm worried about, but you don't want to
kill off any good cars :-)

CYA

James (Ok so It maby only two weeks but I am feeling sentimental)