Re: Clutch Fluid Pipe

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Clutch Fluid Pipe
From: robert.perciaccante@pharma.Novartis.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 14:22:24 -0400
I would imagine that the spirals in the clutch fluid line are to allow the
motor and trans to rock on their mounts without pulling on the clutch
lines.  Without the spirals, or some way to deal with the motor/trans
moving side to side I would imagine that the line would pull, and either
crimp the line or pull it out of the master or the slave cylinder.

Bob
'72 Spit in a million pieces

Tustin <tustin@xmission.com> on 09/08/98 01:52:45 PM

Please respond to Tustin <tustin@xmission.com>