Re: TR6 EPA Sticker

To: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>,
Subject: Re: TR6 EPA Sticker
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 09:59:58 -0700
James,
Please describe the sticker and let me know the cost of replacements.
It is possible, I can have it reproduced using the same process I used
on the list decals and wheel stickers at a fraction of the price.  Also,
is this a common sticker among all Triumphs or does it vary from car to
car?

If you can get me a photo of the thing, it would be most helpful.

Regards,
Joe

James H. Davis, Jr. wrote:

> Andy,
> TRF has replacement emissions decals for various years. They are not a
>perfect reproduction however,
> so you may want to order one to determine if it is acceptable before you make
>the decision to
> destroy your original sticker.
> Jim Davis
> Fortson, GA
> CF38690UO
> CF37325U
> Andy wrote:
>
> > What's the consensus on dealing with the EPA sticker when you paint the
> > Engine compartment?
> > Strip it and leave it off?
> > Strip it and get another? (If so , where?)
> > Tape it? (not likely)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andy D.
> >
> > Andy
> >
> > 74 TR6 CF24463UO (Small pieces of metal held together with large amounts of
>rust) being rebuilt.

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer