Re: Naming Your Spit - renaming mine

To: <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Naming Your Spit - renaming mine
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 00:54:21 -0700
Hi John!
I read your message and thought-this guy must be in the U.K. How did I know?
Because it is such a rare treat to see a Supermarine Spitfire fly in the
USA. Igo to a lot of west coast air shows and the only time I had the thrill
to see a Supermarine was at a British Car day that was held at the Santa
Monica Airport-What a thrill !!! Thanks for sharing.
Have you seen some of the sights regarding the Supermarine Spitfire? Really
terrific-if you can't tell-aeroplanes are a passion of mine-I even have a
special Spitfire/Battle of Britain corner!!

Laura G.
'78 BRG Spitfire named 'Nigel'

p.s.-I'd vote for Hurricane as the name for a new model!