Last parts list

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Last parts list
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 19:19:55 -0400
Well the parts car is no more, it's given it's all though and thanks to
everyone who bought parts from me.  This is the final list that I'm going
to post, but feel free to contact me in the future if you are looking for
something.  No reasonable offer will be refused on the following:

EGR valve (tested good)
Steering column nacelle (top and bottom pieces)
Steering column
Steering column cover (metal tube that surrounds column)
Sun visors w/ bars (excellent)
Bullet style mirror (new but no base)
Lumenition system (complete and known good)
2 brake calipers
Rotors and discs
Steering rack
Heater temp/defrost control mechanisms
Rear bumper (good chrome)
Heater control valve
defroster vents
clutch/brake/accel pedal assemblys
air pump check valve
soft top frame
grill
temp and gas gauges
trunk lid support and hardware
trunk lid
2 doors with window,regulatorsand hinges ( good condition but no inner or
outer handles)
Parking brake lever and front cable
Air pump (locked up, does anybody rebuild these?)
carbon canisters

Did I mention that no reasonable offer would be refused?  This stuff needs
to go and makes excellent Christmas gifts!  Send me an e-mail we'll deal!

Thanks,
Glenn