MOT - Time

To: Spit Fires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MOT - Time
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 07:28:38 +0000
Well, got the car together this weakened.  So this Tuesday, privilege
day off for us civil servants, I took the car down to my local MOT
station.  Apart from getting rid of a few noises, and more importantly
gaining some more, the drive there was uneventful.  Anyway, the MOT it
sailed through, only let down by 20 quid's worth of welding to patch up
the rusted up drivers side floor pan drain hole.

Driving a car with rear wheel drive again I suddenly realized why I
liked them.  There much more fun.

So I'm picking up the car to day, then we're going for a good country
road blast.

When they tested the brakes, I noted that the front produced 182,188
kgf, anyone know if this is right?  What does the average shopping
trolley produce now.

James.

Hm, I think I may have to put my Champaign in the fridge.