Re: Stuck Spit brake drum screw!

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Stuck Spit brake drum screw!
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 12:04:41 EDT
That's the best way to avoid problems.  Buy the tool BEFORE you need it.  The
car gods know that you can fix the problem so they don't throw it at you.  I'm
not sure if they just give you a different problem or not, but I think it is
likely that they do.  The car gods can be pretty sneaky.

David Gates
'73 Spitfire 1500
Hawaii
http://members.aol.com/gatesdavid/index.htm   <--- Rogues Gallery.