Question for the experts

To: "'spitfires@Autox.Team.Net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Question for the experts
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 11:10:13 -0400
I am having a problem with oil coming out of my dip stick.  When the
car get up to about 3 to 4.5 k RPM I get a LARGE blue cloud of smoke!
 The oil drips out of the dip stick and onto the headers.  When I
check the oil level (engine off and cool) it looks ok.  Any thoughts?
 The problem seems to be getting worse in that it is happening at
lower and lower revs.  When I first noticed the problem it only
happened at 4.5 k  now it is occurs at 3 k.

TIA

Dave C
79 Spit