Re: Installation of dual SU's

To: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Installation of dual SU's
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 07:02:45 +0000
They put them on the B?  Having never seen a later B I don't know.  One
thing I forgot to add was look arround the carb for SU part numbers.
Everything you can think of will have them on.  Then get the Hayns
Webber manual that has a SU section in and ( I have that section in a
softback, don't get it your better off getting the big book) look up the
part numbers.

You will need a selection of needels to pick somthing about right, then
get it tuned finaly on a roling road.  Add a tubular extractor exhaust
manifold now if you intend to, as well as de-coking raising the
compression, chainging the cam profile.  If you don't you will have to
get it tuned again when you make the big chainges.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot