Rebuild and Rewire

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rebuild and Rewire
From: "Roger Berggren" <e_red@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:26:16 PDT
Well when the Project started last October I had no idea that the car
would ever look as good as it does.  It went from the Famous Brown to
Pacific Blue (Not the TV Show)   I never thought that I would get stuck
on Tracking down Wiring Trouble.  Here is my question.

I am wondering where the Ignition APM is wired to.  Seems that it has a
proprietory connection to the distributer, but the wires into it are
hard to track.  The ignition coil says "For use with External Resitor"
Of course the ballast or drive resistor.  I see a White/black wire
coming from the Coil to the AMP, but do I have to hook the resistor up
between the AMP and the Coil whith the White wire?  This is the Standard
Lucas Ignition AMP.  I can be more specific if you need me to.  The Cars
ID is 69????  Nothing on the Diagram about an AMP

Any ideas Would be greatly Appreciated.  E_red@hotmail.com

Roger Berggren
1979 Spitfire 1500
Sioux Falls, SD