Re: Cereal Killer

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Cereal Killer
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 01:00:12 -0400
Joe,
While I didn't laugh, I will reluctantly admit to a slight grin.  There was
also a certain amount of satisfaction in the inference that I was not alone
in feeling a bit sluggish this morning.  Being a major contributor/resource
to this list, It was a real pleasure meeting you, having a few beverages and
chatting about spitfires.  For those that haven't had the opportunity, I can
attest that Joe's spit is as nice as the various, available photos would
indicate.
With regard to all of those great east coast deals Joe, I can shed some
light on your soggy cereal day.  While wondering around in the logging
county today, I stumbled upon a '65 MK1 for sale.  If I thought I could, I'd
carry it home as "checked baggage."
FC39971  L
paint 19
trim 11
engine FC40718HE
If you have an interest, let me know and I'll give you the details.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton