Re: Wheel Badges

To: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel Badges
From: "the jolly rancher..." <njaremka@eng.buffalo.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:36:42 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Martin Libhart wrote:

> I am looking for a source for new wheel center badges (just the small,
> round metal discs approximately 1.5" in diameter) that say "SPITFIRE";
> have found plenty of vendors with the "TRIUMPH" badges, but none for
> Spitfire.  Or am I just dreaming that there is (or used to be) such a
> thing?
>
> Martin Libhart
> 1970 Spitfire
> 1972 TR6

hey martin, i don't think your crazy.  when i bought my spitfire, there
were two of said "SPITFIRE" badges on the wheels.  if you want them, let
me know.  i took them off when i painted my hub centers.  can't really run
around with only ttwo centers.  again, if you want them let me know, i'll
see if i can dig them up for you.

nik jaremka

'72 spitfire IV

just drive it...