Re: GT6 window seal

To: Tom Carney <tcarney@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 window seal
From: Dee Jackson <dee_jackson@gilbarco.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 16:28:10 -0400
Tom,

I think you're talking about the outer waist seal that is held on by
several clips.  I got mine through TRF and they were Rover parts.  A
friend got some through VB that were crap.
Having said that, my waist seals began to split at the trailing edge
about a year after installing them.  Go figure.

I can speak highly for everything I've received from Spitbits in CA
(www.spitbits.com).  Though I have not gotten the waist seals from him
I've no reason to think the parts would be anything but first rate.

--
Dee Jackson              Ph. 336-547-5007
Gilbarco Inc.             Fax 336-547-5234