Re: Spitfire Bonnet Prices... and my medication

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, autojumble@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Bonnet Prices... and my medication
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:05:04 -0500
Isaac, John, et al....

Ooops, I've had some second thoughts on the pricing information I provided
yesterday (darn, where'd I leave my prescription again?).

Actual observed prices for good bonnets in the Dallas area:

        Spitfire Mk IV/1500     Start at free (yes, free!), all the way up
to $200
        GT6 Mk I/II             Start at free (yes, but much rarer!) all the
way up to $600
        GT6 Mk III              Is there a good one left in the US... not
already on a show car?

Usually "free" bonnets occurr when either the significant other or the
parents dictate that "that darn car part better not be in my back yard when
I get home!"   Or in my case when a friend converting an early Spit to 1500
power jumps on an inexpensive parts car!

See what happens when trying to jump in on an e-mail conversation while
still in the aftershock of a parental visit?

Jim Gambony
' too many lbc's... not enough time!'