Re: Taking the plunge....

To: dave eaton <dezn490@wadnr.gov>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Taking the plunge....
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:11:59 -0400
Hey Dave,

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement!  Maybe we should start a
support group, like a 12 step program for former "big-listers"...  :^)

"My name is John, and I'm a recovering Big Lister.  I remember back when
my E-mail downloads took 20, 30 minutes a day.  Oh, yeah, I had it bad
I'm telling you...  I followed the hood stick color thread, the Trunnion
Series from front to back...  I was into the hard stuff..."

I'm sure I'll adjust.  More time to work on the Spit!
www.jacksonville,net/~suchak/toys.htm

John