Re[2]: Mig

To: cebalo@NthShore.govt.nz, Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re[2]: Mig
From: ctschmitz@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 98 08:24:43 PST8
     I have to agree with Trevor and Peter on the bottle size. My brother
     in law has a MIG unit and uses the three foot bottle. We have repaird
     my bonnet, made a go-kart frame, done lots of practicing, and welded a
     bunch of stuff just because we could. The three foot bottle is the way
     to go.

     BTW, I highly recommend the type of welding hood that darkens
     automaticlly. They are a bit pricey but if you're going to do any
     significant amount of welding you'll really come to appreciate it. It
     makes the job a whole lot easier!

     Tom