Re: Oh well.

To: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oh well.
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 19:59:57 -0400
Tom,

I am NOT a CMP (Clueless Mouse Pilot), but for a while I was copying to
both lists if I thought that the information was sufficiently "generic".
You see, many of the Triumph posts are applicable to all cars of the
Marque.   I didn't want to lose out on the wisdom of the TR pilots out there.

But Mark is right, the postings that I have to wade through daily have
increased.  As a result I have unsubscribed from Triumphs and will see if I
can live with "only" Spitfires.

At 08:09 PM 4/14/98 -0400, Tom Shirley wrote:
>Mark Bradakis wrote:
>>
>> I started the Spitfire list because many folks on the Triumph list were
>> complaining about the volume of mail.  Since about half the posts to the
>> spitfire list are written by Clueless Mouse Pilots who also send it to the
>> Triumph list, I guess all this list did was increase mail through the
server
>> for no real reason.
>>
>> Thanks guys.
>>
>> mjb.
>
>I agree with Mark. If it concerns Spits, let's keep it on our list. Mark
>was nice enough to create our own list. Let's not create additional work
>for him.

>- Tom "with a clue" Shirley                             -
>- Sale Creek, TN (just north of Chattanooga)            -
>- 72 Datsun 510 #18 (the race car)  78 Triumph Spitfire -
>- http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080      -

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO
Succasunna, NJ USA
"Now that cars are better, why do they keep lowering the speed limits?"