Re: MIG Welder

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: MIG Welder
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:25:05 -0400
Brad, when I decided to buy a MIG, after looking at JCW, Costco, etc.,
the choice I made was based on serviceability, and re-sale value. I
chose Lincoln and paid more. When it comes to getting it fixed, I have
many local suppliers to choose from. If I decide to sell it, everyone
knows the brand name and will pay a little more to buy the quality.
I ended up paying much more than the JCW rig but that is a Canadian
thing. One thing for sure, MIG welding is great on body work.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario