License Plate Mounting Update

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: License Plate Mounting Update
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:44:10 -0600
I'd like to thank all of you that responded to my requests for ideas
on license plate mounting.  I've been rather tied up with a
moonlighting job that I'm doing and I haven't been able to keep up
with all of the posts the last week or so.  So if I didn't respond
directly to you, my apologies, but MONEY first!!!

I think I'll go with the silicone blobs on the rear license plate and
since I have the correct holes in my bumper for the front license
plate I'm going to make a couple of rubber spacers, drill 2 holes in
the centerline of the license and mount it centered on the front
bumper.

Thanks all,

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (Back on the Road!!!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)