shotimes

[Shotimes] 17" Rims and Kumho's For Sale

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] 17" Rims and Kumho's For Sale
From: "Adam Phillips" <adambant@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 22:59:52 -0500
Im selling the set of aftermarket rims and tires from my 92 SHO, heres all
the info:

Rims are in excellent shape, barely a year old. Only problem is 2 of the
four are missing the small center caps, wich are easily ordered from Tire
rack.

Rims::
Brand: AT Italia Inox, Stainless steel face, w/black accent
Size:17x7.5, Bolt pattern, 5x108, Offset:+40mm

Tires::
Kumho Ecsta ASX, 225/50 R17. Tires are about 50% through "useful" tire life.
Best gripping tires i have had in wet conditions.

I have all 20 chrome finished lugnuts as well, no locks though.
I would really rather not HAVE to ship them, and am willing to deliver them
ballpark of about 50 miles from Trenton, NJ for free.

I have several pictures available here:
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/adambant/

And here is a link to the rims on tirerack as well:

http://tinyurl.com/yjxovd

Contact me offlist for price and any questions, Thank You.
Please forward this to anyother list/forums etc. that may have an interest,
thanks!

Adam Phillips
adambant@aol.com
Trenton, NJ