shotimes

[Shotimes] Re: OT - Announcement

To: TechSHO@topica.com, v8sho@v8sho.com, shotimes@autox.team.net,
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: OT - Announcement
From: FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 07:51:25 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I kinda feel like the bastard cousin that never calls and only shows up to the
family reunion when he needs something in replying with the same silly congrats
after everyone else has already done so, but that's the price I pay for working
nights.

Congrats! Achieving dreams are the hardest tasks we seek out. Get ready for the
hard work to start soon. You have my sympathies.

David