shotimes

[Shotimes] For Sale: Smokey Yunick book set

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>, <TechSHO@topica.com>,
Subject: [Shotimes] For Sale: Smokey Yunick book set
From: "Robert Bruce" <rbruce@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:49:57 -0400
Not exactly SHO, but I bet someone would like this for Christmas.

I have decided to sell my triple set of Smokey Yunick books. This is Smokey's
three book collectors set titled "Best Damn Garage in
Town". This is the paper back version, NOT the hardback set. I received this as
a Christmas gift a few years ago and read all three
books. The set is in excellent condition. No, it is not in perfect/brand new
condition. I read all three books, so each book shows
some wear. No tears, missing pages, stains or anything like that. Includes the
black storage box, just like in the photo noted
below.

Here is a photo of a set just like what I am offering:
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3830780

This set currently sells for $95 at http://www.smokeyyunick.com/ .

I am asking $75 plus shipping from 19382. Shipping weight is about 11 pound.
Yes, it's a lot of good reading! Please send me a
private e-mail if interested.