shotimes

[Shotimes] track event at Gateway this Saturday 26th

To: "'SHO'" <v8sho@v8sho.com>, Shotimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Shotimes] track event at Gateway this Saturday 26th
From: "D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:18:57 -0500
I will be at the Audi Club track day at Gateway International this
Saturday.  Any SHO folks that have the chance, try to stop by.  I will
probably be the only SHO there.

Right now it looks kind of stormy, but a rain date may be fun.  Lots of
concrete out there though, so if it does rain, I won't be pushing it much.

Also, check the taurus car club web site for how to register for the
October 12th track day where there WILL be several SHO's.  The more the
merrier, and the cheaper!  :)

http://www.taurusclub.com

Don Mallinson