shotimes

[Shotimes] parts for sale, update #6

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] parts for sale, update #6
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:09:41 -0500
A big THANK YOU to everyone who has bought my parts and been so cooperative
and prompt.  Most everybody's parcels went out today; just a couple (Terry and
Kerby) for whom I need to find a bigger or stouter box.

Most of my SHO parts are gone, now, just the few bits left are listed below.
Many are of little value, so just send me your list and make an offer, be sure
to include your ZIP.  There are a few items not previously listed.

As always, please reply privately, off-list.  Thanks.
VO

NEW pair of O2 sensors, 3-wire
set of 4 delrin subframe bushings
full set of MTX timing-belt covers with seals
black and tan center console lids (93-95 style)
2 timing gears (crank gear that drives timing belt)
AC clutch coil
clockspring from 91
2 complete speedometer cables
MFS
pair of front window switches, tan
2 keyless entry modules with 1 fob each
grey dimmer/autolamp panel
IAC
4 dome lamps for moonroof cars
full MTX tranny (78K) and internals for another
rod shifter