shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] window moldings

To: "Nic Rudolph" <bowl2win_300@yahoo.com>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] window moldings
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:42:38 -0500
Nic:
 I have replaced these with new in years past. Now that they are not
available new, only the junkyard. You might see of George out in rust free
California has any from his junkyard crawls? What's weird is over the years
they are really variable on how long they last? Some bubble up really quick
and I have a couple that have lasted the whole 13 years on my 93.
.
.