shotimes

[Shotimes] gasoline, give it to mike-ee, he eats everything

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] gasoline, give it to mike-ee, he eats everything
From: Bruce Bender <photographerbrucebender@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
Cheap gas,

Although it sounds incredible, the reason we pay such high prices for gasoline
is because the oil corporations are listed as private oil corporations. What
the public doesn't know is that electric and natural gas companies are listed
as public utility companies.  If we want to change the system, it would take
thousands of signatures for a congressional hearing.  These petitions would go
against the grain of the oil lobbyists.They really don't have any legal grounds
for being in the House or the Senate.  Its states that in the constitution.  We
either have oil or we don't.  How much will gas be in December or are we
looking at rationing?  Are the oil companies weeding out the commoners, and
will only the afluent be able to drive?

brucebender
pittsburgh