shotimes

RE: [Shotimes] Sediment in gas tank?

To: "'Maury Alston'" <freeze_0387@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Sediment in gas tank?
From: "Kerby Haltom" <g.kerby@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:20:26 -0500
Yes.  But...

Try changing the fuel filter first.  When you find that doesn't work, it
sounds like it needs a new fuel pump.  Mine did similar things it hot
weather, which here in Fort Worth started in April.  I dropped the tank,
opened it up, it was clean as a whistle.  Out in a new 155LpH pump and she
is running better than she has in a long, long time.  I should have done it
several years ago.

Kerby