shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] RE: fog lamps - a confession of sin

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: fog lamps - a confession of sin
From: FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 04:33:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
You can take a length of 2" angle aluminum, put a 90 degree joint in it, and
mount via the bumper retention bolts. Puts the aluminum right where you need it
for bottom, rear, or top-mount lamps, depending upon how far down you run it.
Brace the open corner in the aluminum or the lamps will shake noticeably if
you're not on stock suspension. Pretty easy to do, no bending or angle cuts
required. Hacksaw and drill or better required.

Drops 5 Lbs off your SHO, too.

David